- Check this page OFTEN for scholarships that have been added
- Check your email OFTEN once you have applied to schools
- Make sure you have filed a scholarship application with your schools
- Check the admissions portal for the schools where you have applied (you should have received an email with instructions for logging on to these portals)
- Keep up with financial aid and scholarship awards offered and RESPOND by deadlines
- Stop in and see Mrs. May if you need help with applications, financial aid, or scholarships.
- Collect Tax information to prepare for the earliest filing of the FAFSA in October of your senior year
- Complete a High School Resume
- Request letters of recommendation from teachers and employer
- FAFSA Website
- You and your student will need a FSA ID.
- You will need your 2016 taxes to file FAFSA for the 2018-19 School Year
- FAFSA now utilizes a data retrieval tool through the IRS. It takes about 2 - 3 weeks after taxes are filed for it to show up when filling out the FAFSA.