Hours: The WHS Library is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 - 3:30. We do offer extended hours during most of the school year. This year, we are open until 4:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
Check-out: Students may check out up to four items at one time. Students are allowed to keep circulating items for two weeks, and may renew the items once if necessary. Teachers have a three-week window for library materials. Fines of .10 per day are charged after the due date.
Printing: Students may print from the computers or use the copy machine in the library as needed. Our charge of .10 per copy or .25 per page from the color printer is used to keep the printers supplied with ink.
- No food or drink in the library.
- No streaming video games.
- E-mail may be checked before or after school.
- The library is NOT a cell-phone "free zone".
- Students must present a pass from their teacher upon arrival.
- Cell phones remain at the circulation desk if a student is testing.
- WE PRACTICE CHIVALRY!